Saf-Instant Gold Yeast is a granular free-flowing yeast used in doughs with 10 - 30% (Baker’s Percent) sugar content. Saf-Instant Dry Yeast provides 10 - 20% more activity in doughs with high sugar levels, and is more resistant to preservatives.
Ensure consistent fermentation process
Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures
Free-flowing properties for easier scale and meter
Warmer dough temperatures decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation
Reduce mixing time 10 – 30%, compared to compressed yeast
- Halal, Kosher Parve & Non-GMO Project Certified
- Recommended application: Croissants, Danish, Variety Bread, Hearth Bread, Sweet Bread, Sweet Dough, Donut
- Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Emulsifier [Sorbitan Monostearate (E491), Flour Treatment Agent [Ascorbic Acid (E300)]
- Net Weight: 500g
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Once opened, use within 48hrs or refrigerate to be used within 8 days
- Country of Origin: France
Directions for Use: Use 1 to 3% based on flour weight. Mix with flour or add to dough during the first stage of mixing. Avoid direct contact with ice water. An increase of 3° - 5°F over normal dough temperatures may be required to achieve the desired fermentation level.