Saf-Instant Red Dry Yeast is a granular free-flowing yeast used in doughs with up to 12% (Baker’s Percent) sugar content. Saf-Instant Red is ideal for short-time fermentation processes, and suitable for recipes with no sugar.
Ensure consistent fermentation process
Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures
Free-flowing properties for easier scale and meter
Warmer dough temperatures decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation
Reduce mixing time 10 – 30%, compared to compressed yeast
- Ingredients: Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Emulsifier [Sorbitan Monostearate (E491)]
- Contains emulsifier and acidity regulator as permitted food conditioners
- Net Weight (5 sachets x 11g): 55g
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place (the sachet must be used within 48 hours once it has been opened).
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Country of Origin: France