The best and effortless handmade dessert ever for family and friends during Chinese New Year gathering - Jujube/Red Date Walnut Candy
Only 3 Ingredients needed:
1000g Lescure Ming Chen Jujube Paste
500g Maltose Sugar Syrup
500g Diced Walnut
Black dates and red dates are seedless and ground in a ratio of three to one, combined with AOP French Lescure Butter. After six hours of refining and cooking, the filling gives off a perfect sweet and sour taste (black dates are slightly sour, red dates are sweet).
Ingredients: black dates, sucrose, red dates, white phoenix beans, soybean oil, maltose, honey, Lescure butter, corn gum [viscosity agent], trehalose
- Dense and delicate melts in the mouth and the filling exudes a perfect sweet and sour taste
- Using AOP French Lescure Butter
- No artificial coloring, no artificial fragrance
- Suitable for mooncake, all kind of Chinese pastries
- Country of Origin: Taiwan.