Preparation Time: 180 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
200g Uni-President My Day Home Made Series Bread Flour
110g Red Dragon Fruit Juice
2g Instant Dry Yeast
150g Uni-President My Day Home Made Series Bread Flour
1.5g Instant Dry Yeast
40g Sweetened Red Bean
3g Everstyle Matcha Powder
2g Everstyle Charcoal Powder
Preheat the deck oven with upper heat at 200°C and lower heat at 220°C.
In a stand mixer, add all ingredients and mix to combine. Scrape down the sides and continue kneading until the dough is smooth and elastic.
Repeat the above step in a seperate bowl.
Divide white dough into 3 pieces
30g Black Dough
Add charcoal powder to 30g dough and knead to combine
150g Green Dough
Add matcha powder to 150g dough and knead to combine.
Remaining White Dough
Cover the bowls with cling wrap to allow the dough to perform its first rise (for about 60 mins at 28°C room temperature).
Tips: Keep the skin of dough moisturized by spraying some water.
- Roll out red dough and remaining white dough until they form thin rectangle.
- Sprinkle sweetened red bean on top of red dough.
- Place red dough on top of white dough and wrap.
- Roll out green dough until it forms a thin rectangle.
- Place white dough on top of green dough and wrap.
- Flatten black dough and cut it into 10 equal pieces. Roll into a long stick.
- Place on top of green dough to form a watermelon texture.
Place the dough in a bread pan and allow it to rise (for about 60 mins at a warm temperature).
Bake at 200°C/220°C for 25-30 mins.